Monday, June 14, 2010

A reading suggestion for the day

This is my first official blog post via email. Let’s use the technology if we have it. lol

For last few days, I am terribly depressed. Especially having a feeling that I am not successful in life. I am always wondering what I did wrong or more importantly what I really need to do right. I had no idea till 15 minutes back. Then I came across this article in MSN. Good article, it was posted for a totally different reason. To show how some differently able people achieved success in life. Overcoming the deficiencies and more importantly the misgivings of others and the lack of support from society. But when I finished the article one thing dawned out to me. There is one more difference between me and them other than their disabilities, and that is, they tried to do something in their life. They had focus and worked to achieve it. Where in I am just day dreaming most of the time.

So, my suggested reading for the day is, & who fought coma for IIM, & 10 other stories of grit

Chao

No comments:

Post a Comment